Messed up...

>> Sunday, August 22, 2010

Doesn't it suck to lose every time? Isn't it cliche to hear about failed same sex relationships? 'coz I'm tired of hearing it too, I am tired of the same, failed, messed up, make believe relationships I had or I thought I had.

Last night it was hard to breath, I felt like something really heavy was crushing me down. A sudden burst of panic rushed in and when all the adrenaline was gone, it was obvious to me that I am shattered. I am messed up. Isn't this line familiar?

It was all clear to me that I am not his priority. It was his studies, or his girlfriend, or some new fuckbuddy he now has, or I-Don't-Really-Care-What-The-Fuck-Is-His-Problem anyway. He is clearly ignoring me. When I try to console him, try to bring him to explain his sudden distance, he just denies, and for a second I will be content with it, but after that, doubt wins over and then comes the pain, like a flood, drowning, suffocating.

Now, I am trying to convince myself that what I need is a distraction. I guess I am right. I can't obsess about him all the time, I'd kill myself if I do. I can't be this messed up. I can't...I shouldn't be. I aint. I wont. Dammit!

Maybe its my fault? Is it too soon? Am I expecting too much from him? Am I demanding things beyond what he can only give? But what's wrong with that? If he doesn't value me as much as I value him, then he is not worth my time, my attention, my love. Now I do sound like I am really convincing myself.

I am dying on the inside. I am dying to see him. I am dragged down by his gravity.

Get this over and done with...I wish it was that simple. :{

1 comments:

Gerald August 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Take (to the) heart, as literally as Jesus and Buddha does in many depictions. Direct yourself to your true self, love your self first, then it becomes easier to love others even those who may not love us back.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP