When is the right time to let go...

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010


When is the right time to let go of a person....

When he has caused doubt?

when he has caused so much confusion?

when he has caused you to break beyond repair?

I am now at the crossroads where at this point, I have to decide on something. This relationship or whatever it is that I have with Mark, whether make believe or my wishful thinking, is making me doubt myself. All of the haze has dissipated and I can now see clearly that this spells DEFEAT.

When I already know that I am clearly defeated will I surrender that easy?

I am now lost in a sea of confusion, I can't seem to decide whether to let go or not...I need help.

I walk alone in this road holding this thin thread grasping tightly as I move on and as I walk I bleed for this thin thread is too sharp for me to hold I cling to the pain for I don't want to cut the ever growing thread I look back this thread ever growing, ever bleeding in this winding road alone I stop and think for this pain is too much I let go of this thread and I thought I might regret tick...tack...tick...tack and I remember I must go on I moved on but I look back and I see the thread Ever vanishing, ever clearing is the road I linger from this thought from time to time ever vanishing, ever dying is myself.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP