Finding Cody Cummings

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

I was browsing hot house entertainment new releases when I stumbled upon this beautiful man, Cody Cummings. His face is like mesmerizing, every feature he has is just full of testosterone. Then on I searched for his website and pictures and videos of him, and it all lead to codycummings.com. The site was good, I learned that he was bisexual, and the only thing he ever came close to an m2m scene is a blowjob. I was disappointed ofcourse I would much like to see him fuck a man, but I can live with it. Just to see him is worth the search. I became an instant fan. Here is a picture of himself which I got from his website. A lot of his pictures and some clips are found on his website.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP