The week that was...

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well, it has been a week since I last posted anything in my journal and so many things had happened. I wasn't able to update because I was so busy then, and I didn't had the chance to go online, only just now. So, last Saturday, Nhejj, Weng, Me and Lorie went to Cocomanga's in Pacita, San Pedro, Laguna. We had two buckets of San Mig Light and danced to the booming music, it was really fun. The lively atmosphere and merry crowd was all good, but I kinda felt flustered wondering whether it is a straight scene or not, but maybe more of the straight, I am more relaxed and at ease in the gay scene because I feel I belong to one, so besides that, everything else is good. Weng was eager to hunt for prey (girls) but then, even when she's drunk she still thinks about Yhen (her girlfriend) and that's sweet. Well, we all set our gaze for prey, only Nhejj can't because Lorie is with us. We went home an hour past midnight, and we were drunk talking on our way home. It was fun remembering it, and I haven't done it for a long time now.
Sunday, my sister and his boyfriend, Dave, went home. We had a family gathering and my aunts and uncles came. I always liked gatherings, especially when all of my cousins come together for lunch or even dinner, because it happens seldom. Plus, I really like seeing my cousins. That night we talked over a bottle of tequila together with Kuya Jek. It was fun, remembering how Karls (my cousin) gets so flushed whenever he gets drunk and we laughed even on how he sprints his way to somehow make himself sober. Unfortunately we had to end the night off early because Kuya Jek was tired and sleepy.
Wednesday, Yesterday, Kate, my cousin, celebrated her birthday. Well, it was not that celebrated and all but it was cool. We don't need a grand celebration, we just have to be thankful that she's still alive and a year older now.
Today, Kuya Jek left for Qatar to work again. I wasn't able to say goodbye then because, I think I don't want to, part of it because there is really no point in saying it because we'll see each other again after a year and half of it because there was someone in their house I was avoiding to see. I will not further expound on that. And so that was the week that was.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP