EVE Online

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

A distant memory of a past game which I deem one of the best ive seen, came to me, and i remember Homeworld 2. I really liked that game, and tried searching every game store so that i can have one (i actually have one, i had installed it once, and ive played it too, but it had an untimely demise when my cousin's pc was struck with a virus and eventually it must be reformated. And now for some reason when i try to install it, its corrupted.)

And so I searched for a game like homeworld 2, and i stumbled upon EVE online and "whoah!" is all i can say. Its breath-taking. It's like homeworld but more massive (its because its a Massively Multiplayer Online Game). Its background history is massive either and i cant digest it in just one whole gulp. Its really amazing. I would like to try and play it soon. Here are some of the pictures from its latest expansion. EVE online trinity.





0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP