Writing in progress..

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

Four nights ago, an idea came to me while watching the movie "In the name of the King". I wanted to make a book, a fantasy novel set in a world of my imagination. Back in high school days I wrote a book, but eventually I had to give it up because I realized the plot was just disconnected and was not planned that much. There were so many loopholes that I had to abandon the story and I only got to the sixth chapter then. So what's different now? Well, last time the story was a sci-fi horror fiction, this time I wanted to make what I am passionate about, it's making a fantasy epic just like what Tolkien did. It took me three nights to start things up, and last night I started the backbone of the story. I am still writing the whole plot in progress and I am taking ideas from well renowned fantasy writers. I know its still too early to judge what will be the fate of this recent adventure of mine but I guess I am excited because I get to do something I am passionate about.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP