Poetry

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

This is a poem I made ages ago. From now on I'll be publishing some of my poems here in my blog. I like to categorize this poem as "queer" and it is all about what guys like me play.

"The Game of Men"

He shall come to me
in my sleep
for we shall play a game
a game of fools
of spying and of hunting
and of pretending
being pure and clean
spite the shadow to everything


We shall play a game
a game of pain
of stabbing and of slithering
craving to stop
but then again to continue
for there is pleasure in pain
and with pain comes eternity


We shall play a game
a game of sorrow

of death and disappearance
where the heart is numb

for he shall but leave again
wilt not despair for this void
for i know

i shall play a game again and again
the game of men.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP