Happy Days

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

It is only once a year that a festive drinking spree like this happens, and it is only when my Kuya Jek (my first cousin on my father's side shown here on the picture with a maroon tee) and Ate May (my cousin-in-law who's beside Kuya Jek, wearing a white tee) comes back home from Qatar. Usually they only spend about 2-3 weeks here, and so we make it a point to celebrate as much as we can. C'est la vie as they say, and we agree.


My cousin Bok makes a toast maybe for himself for a success we have never heard of or of my cousin Noah (who's beside him wearing a green tee) for his new job. Noah recently passed the local board exams for nurses. And now he's training at the hospital in San Pedro Laguna, so kudos! for a job well done.

My sister (who's beside me) obviously is drunk at this time, just look at her, and my cousins Peki and Kem (Hans who's on the far right doesnt seem to mind as he just wants to listen to his music).



My sister feigns an act of being drunk after taking 2 jiggers of tequila?? (That's unacceptable).


Just disregard the things hanging up there, its my cousin's stuff.


Kuya Jek and Ate May would be coming back to Qatar tomorrow, and so we say "Bon Voyage!" we'll see each other on May of next year!

Happy days are indeed worth reminiscing and I am thankful i shared this with my cousins.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP