Happy Birthday Aizel!!

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

Last wednesday, Aizel (a friend since highschool) celebrated her birthday in advance, we (but more of them) decided to celebrate it at a resort near here. It was fun, especially we get to see a long lost friend, JM, it's good to see her again, plus, Gina is there also, after giving birth to her first baby, its a breath of fresh air to see her after her delivery. Here are some of the pictures taken at the event.
Aizel has an awful body (kidding) JM left so soon, so she's not here in the picture.

What's with the model posing?

JM (wearing green polo shirt) got too excited, Mae (on the middle) shows her asset.

Where was I looking?

A second take of the first picture.


A happy moment pose. An unforgettable moment like this deserves an entry in my blog. This summer started good, I know the rest will be as good, my friends make me believe so.

I would like to say thanks to Gina for uploading the pictures. Now on with the blogging thing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP