Universe at War

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

I set my eyes upon this game the moment I saw the giant walkers (those giant tripods reminscent of steven spielberg's war of the worlds) only these are much more cooler and I fell in love with it. This is not your ordinary generic RTS game and Petroglyph (the makers of this game) assured that it will be different. The three alien races that you can control here are unique and that each has its own strengths and weaknesses, the heirarchy have their enormous radioactive walkers, the novus have their amazing networks and sheer numbers, and the masari can change into two forms depending on their use. I have an affinity for the heirarchy race, because they wreak havoc with those cool walkers. Suddenly I felt frustrated because I still can't play it yet because I still dont have a PC that can actually play this game in its optimum but then I thought, I will have this some time in the future I am sure of that. Meanwhile, here is the awesome opening trailer for Universe at War: Earth Assault. Did Steven Spielberg did this?


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP