Uncertainty

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

There is this lingering feeling of uncertainty that is bothering me these past few days. Its the middle of January and still Philippine Heart Center has not called. I mean they did not promised anything but i am expecting their call this month. This has let me think things over, and I am afraid that this might ruin things I planned before. I am so bored every single day. I perpetually think of things to do just to kill time and everyday becomes a challenge as this load of guilt is becoming more heavy as days pass. I mean, I feel guilty because I am becoming more of a burden than a benefit in my family. Here I am a fully-pledged registered nurse bumming around while my sister who unfortunately wasnt able to finish college due to financial constraints we have is clearly having a promising future. I do sound envious isnt it? But to tell the truth, maybe I am, its normal to feel this way, when a possible threat is perceived we devise defenses, no matter how it sometimes seem lame. I am aware of it, but at the same time I am grateful that my sister's future is becoming brighter. Because together with her promising future is the future of our family as well. I do pray to the Lord that this year be bountiful for all of us.
I still believe in Byrne's "Law of Attraction". I still want to be positive inspite of the depression and despair I have been feeling lately. I am aware that these feelings will only take me down further and is not progressive. I believe that my time will come and great things come to those who wait.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP