The Kiss of Ink to Paper

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

This is a poem I patterned from Gerald Feljandro Ramos' poem whom he wrote at the end of his article "Waters, wings, words and the Phenomenon of Goodbye." I made this on the 30th of October of 2005.

"The Kiss of Ink to Paper"

Once in the deepest darkest blue
you brought forth your misery
and your shadow swum my sea
right then I long to wipe your saline tears
for in the open dark
you have heard my song
and i wish it would last in memory
but like the sea that brought me forth
could not contain me in my longing
to step at the sand in which you stand
and become your shadow
even though I will wither each day
at the glaring truth of the sun
that I am of sea and you are of sand
if ever you wish that I be with you
know that I am here to kiss again
your soles and your worries away
for I too am the sea
in the quiet stillness I shall wait
Once in the deepest darkest blue.

1 comments:

Gerald May 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Thanks for referring to work. Nice poem, btw, there's a lot of potential in there... Hit me back if you need help (feljandro.ramos-at-gmail.com).

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP