Goofing Around

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

Here are some of the pictures taken a week ago, with my cousins and my sister. Take a look at them.

This is of course my beautiful sister.

Dont focus on the rubbish in the background.

Speak no evil, hear no evil.

Playing around with matches in black and white.

They are advertising our new favorite brand, Pringles.

Nice legs? nope. he kids around with his sister.

Funny isnt it? whats with the lips again?

Me with my cousin Mikah, the ever so flamboyant and ever so confident girl i knew.

Another picture taken above us. Notice my cousins Kate (wearing green tee) and his brother Emm (wearing white tee), they're born with that lips (^_^)

I personally like this picture. Its perfect. I caught this picture and i am proud of it. It was taken above us.

Not too much pouted isnt it? notice the things hanging in the background? this was taken at my aunt's store.

Look at how we play with our cellphones.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP