Read or Die

>> Friday, August 8, 2008


Yesterday My cousin, Yen, brought home this new anime I thought was just crap, until I watched it. Well, it was not that awesome (not like Rebuild of Evangelion which deserves another entry here in my blog) but it can surprise the viewer. The exposition of the plot is sluggish but the author (Hideyuki Kurata) used it to its advantage as it will make the viewer hooked till the whole season is finished. Read or Die involves three paper masters, as the name implies, the three can literally control paper, strengthen it as hard as metal, make paper-mache-like creatures, and form a bow or arrow with it. The whole plot and story can be read at wikipedia if one is interested at knowing its background, story and characters. I recommend this anime to all anime lovers out there. This one is entertaining.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP